Next Generation Technological Advancements
Bespoke prosthetic development incorporating mathematical models and digital design
Procedure information and stage description :
- Unique computational shape design combining traditional impression techniques with modern day knowledge.
- Digitally developed exact Iris Color Matching.
- Digitally measured iris angle and position, in order to ensure natural gaze.
- Exact pupil integration employing multi-light digital photography.
- True-depth iris technology combined with multi-layered medical grade PMMA acrylic provides an anatomically correct iris-cornea result.
- Multi dimensional Internal Veining Structure placement .
- Customized exact sclera tint according to digital image, providing exact replication.
- Superior sulcus deformity repair, according to the available space in the socket .
- Final customized reshaping and restoration of the lid opening according to the specific needs and available structure.
- Certified Quality Management System for all of our services, according to
TUV NORD ISO 9001 & ISO 13485.
- A final appointment with the patient’s ophthalmologist is always recommended, for case completion and follow-up integration.
- Optimal result maintenance through scheduled appointments.
Staying true to our commitment of constant development, during the last few years we have developed a new method of creating irises (Digital Iris). This achievement provides the advantages.